Terms & Conditions
Table of Contents
General Terms & Conditions
Definitions & Interpretations
- “BrandUp” means the 1:1 service provided by Keppel Leopard Creative.
- “Client” means the person who has purchased the BrandUp service.
- “Company” means Keppel Leopard Company.
- “Founder” Means the Founder of Keppel Leopard Creative Katie Cope.
- “Member” means the person who has purchased the Membership in it’s entirety or product(s).
- “Membership” means the full Brand by You membership
- “Product” means the sections (Strategy, Design, Protect) in the membership.
- “Q&A” means the monthly zoom meeting for Members to attend.
- “Trial Member” means the member who has opted for a 7 day trial period before purchasing the Membership.
Limitations & Exclusions
- The Designer holds all copyright to any designs (Logo Design including all sketches, concepts and final design, Stylescape designs, Social Media Templates) produced for the Client and may use these to promote their services online and offline without the Client’s permission.
- The Client nor any 3rd party contractors hired by the Client in future cannot amend any of the designs created (Logo Design including all sketches, concepts and final design, Stylescape designs, Social Media Templates, website design, promotional material, business cards, presentation decks) without the Designer’s prior written permission.
- The Client agrees that they are responsible for securing and confirming all copyright and legal requirements of any images, artwork, music or written content that they have asked the Designer to use within their project.
- The Client is aware and agrees that the relationship between them and the Designer is non-exclusive.
Brand by You
- The Founder holds all copyright to the content within the Membership and its products (videos, slideshows, additional researouses, downloads and the content within them).
- The Member may use the content for their own personal use.
- The Member is not permitted to print, copy, publish or edit the content within the Membership and its products for commercial use.
- The Member is not permitted to use any the content (parts or in its entirety) within the membership and its products to produce their own content for commercial use.
- The Member is not permitted to record any live workshops or speakers for private and/or commercial use.
- The Member is aware that the membership and its products are non refundable once purchased.
- The Member may cancel their membership or access to the product(s) at any time without notice or administrative fees.
- The Member may re-join the membership or product(s) within twelve (12) months and keep their experience points.
- The Member will be automatically added to the Company emailing list. If the Member does NOT want to be part of this list they must email the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Member can only access the thirty percent (30%) discount given on BrandUp if they remain a member for the duration of the project.
- Members can only access workshops and speakers for free if they are part of the Membership.
- The monthly Q&A meeting will be cancelled if there are less than 3 attendees at the Q&A.
- All members can access the affiliate scheme.
- Members receive 10% commission on either a single product membership or full membership.
- Members will receive their payments on the last Friday of every month.
- The cut-off date for payments will be the 15th of every month.
Seven (7) Day Trial of Monthly Membership
- A seven (7) day trial is available for anyone joining the membership as a Member.
- During the trial period the trial member will not be charged the monthly membership fee of thirty pounds (£30).
- The trial member is responsible for cancelling their membership before the monthly membership fee is charged.
- During the trial period the trial member does not have access to the following member benefits: thirty per cent (30%) off BrandUp, access to the Private membership group The Leopard’s Den, free access to workshops and speakers, access to the affiliate scheme.
- During the trial period the trial member may attend a monthly Q&A meeting if it falls within the period of the trial.
- Once the seven (7) day trial period has been complete the trial member will automatically be charged the £30 membership fee.